fins on Twintips???

  • theraves@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2001
      I just got 6' Hana TT for low-wind and to get through shorebreak
      without screwing around with bindings (don't worry die-hards, for
      real wind I still have a proper wakeboard! ;-) What's the deal
      with all the fins? Do I really need the center, heel side fin? Or
      toeside center fin? This thing replaces a Fox 6'6" directional which
      had pretty sharp rails which I could ride on the rails. Edges on the
      Hana are far sharper. do I really need fina at all except to help
      tracking when flat, like landing a jump? Thanks,

      Dave