Learn by watching : Wildboarding site "on air" !

  • ErwanV
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      Hi !

      The wildboarding team is proud to announce the launch of a new
      kitesurfing website !
      Our site www.wildboarding.cjb.net is "on air" from now on ...

      We want to invite you all to have a look at this site which will
      bring you the best kitesurfing videos on the net. We know it isn't
      very much right now but in the coming weeks the site will be updated
      almost daily, so keep checking it.

      We would highly appreciate some feedback on the site. If you have any
      links or even movies which can't be missed on the site ---> let us
      know !

      Have fun and always keep Boarding !

      AirOne,
      Wildboarding Team