line lengths

  • rasmussenkeith@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2001
      i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any ways to
      shorten my kite lines. i currently have 30m lines on my 11.0 free air
      and have it rigged as a four linner. i want to make the lines shorter
      so my kite is more responsive.

      thanks, keith
    • Mel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2001
        <rasmussenkeith@...> wrote:

        > i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any ways to
        > shorten my kite lines. i currently have 30m lines on my 11.0 free air
        > and have it rigged as a four linner. ...

        If you didn't get Q-power line (which you could just retie the end loops)
        you'll have to get a sleeving kit from a kite shop, & sleeve the lines
        before doubling the end over & tying a figure eight knot (overhand knot with
        an extra 180 degree wrap) to form a loop in the end to make a lark's head
        out of.