used 5.0 and more(com)

  • Chris Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Scott,

      I have a used Liquid Force/Wipika 5.0 for sale. In fact I also have a 3, 4,
      6.5, 7.5, 9.5 all Liquid Force used for sale. These are special close-outs
      available at an unbeleivable one time price! Contact me directly for the
      entire list and prices. The LF kites are great kites, very stable and in
      two line convertible to quad line. The kites are only 2 to 3 months old and
      used in the Kitty Hawk Kites Kite Surfing School.

      Chris Mooore
      1-800-334-4777 ext. 46
      chris@...