Re: [ksurfschool] kite surfing

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2000
      There are several of us in the area, I'm close to Stamford. You may also
      want to subscribe to New England Kitesurfing e-group, look for it on the
      egroups site. E-mail me for whatever specifics you're interested in.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2000
        I am intrested in learnig how to do it, and intruducing it as a sport in the area. I think it would be an awsome busniss. I want to start an extreme shop where people can buy kite surfing equipment and learn how to do it. is there a place around here where I could learn how to kite surf. thank you jesse
      • whomper22@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2000
          sounds good thank you