Cquad newbieville

  • gothicman@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2001
      Hi i just got the C-Quad 6.3 with 30m lines. Was wondering if anyone
      had
      any useful tips or information on flying this thing. I'm flying it
      in the
      great lakes in Ontario, Canada. No board yet as i'm in flight
      training
      first but i need specific advice on water relaunching this beast and
      what type of board
      to get. I was also wondering if a kneeboard (like the type pulled
      behind a boat) could be adapted for kitesurfing? Any input would be
      great, thnx. BTW: would rather not have to learn to jibe, these
      message forums are full of people who can't do it and the rest only
      do it part time so i was wondering if a wake board style with straps
      would be ok? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
      Goth