Re: [ksurfschool] kite surfing

  • whomper22@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2000
      I am about two hours from boston thank you for the reply.

      jesse
    • Mark Frasier
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2000
        At 05:39 PM 05/08/2000 EDT, whomper22@... wrote:
        >I am about two hours from boston thank you for the reply.
        >
        >jesse

        No problem. I see you've got on the NEKS list - check out the messages that
        were posted there today about the WD40 race that's being held on the Cape.
        Have you seen much kitesurfing in person? That might be a good spot to
        check it out.
      • Dave Raue
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2000
          There are several of us in the area, I'm close to Stamford. You may also
          want to subscribe to New England Kitesurfing e-group, look for it on the
          egroups site. E-mail me for whatever specifics you're interested in.

          Dave

          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2000
            I am intrested in learnig how to do it, and intruducing it as a sport in the area. I think it would be an awsome busniss. I want to start an extreme shop where people can buy kite surfing equipment and learn how to do it. is there a place around here where I could learn how to kite surf. thank you jesse
          • whomper22@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2000
              sounds good thank you