Kite Surfer XXXL for sale cheap(com)

  • Chris Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2001
      I have a Kite Surfer XXXL for sale that is in in mint shape, only flown a
      couple of times. It is green in color and is regularly sold for $1,100.00.
      I am asking $700.00. It is the newer version. I am familiar with the Kite
      Surfer line and like the kite when flown on the Q-Boom control system and
      set flatter so you can react to overflying the window and for quick and easy
      reverse launching. I have not tried the Mosquito, but have watched others
      struggle with the control bar system that doesn't allow you to easily
      reverse launch and react to overflying. Contact me for more info.

      Chris 1-800-334-4777 ext. 46