RE: [ksurfschool] Wipika8.5/Naishboard7.0

  • Philip Mann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2001
      Maui Dragon,

      At your weight It may be possible to ride in consistent 7-9, but it will be
      a lot of work.
      I weight 195 lbs and rode the Wipika 16.4 (~22 meter) yesterday in 6-12 and
      on a directional is was a good ride when the wind was about 8+. In the lulls
      it was a lot of work. It was only the second ride I have had on the 16.4
      Airblast and I'm sure I will get more efficient with it soon.
      I think that for your weight a kite in the 9-12meter projected. Should get
      you going well in the lighter winds and make a good companion kite to the
      8.5 Wipika.

      Let me know if you have further questions,

      Have Fun,

      Philip

      Inland Sea Windsurf Co and Kitesite.net
      1-888-465-2632