[ksurfschool] Re: S american kitesurfing

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 1999
      Eric,

      Try
      maggio <maggio@...>

      He was looking to buy a kite. He probably has done some research about
      kitesurfing in Argentina.

      Hung.

      "eric may" <eric-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool/?start=11
      > Hello,
      >
      > Cool website for the coolest sport. I'm hooked and really stoked
      on flying as much as I can. My question is does anyone know any
      ksurfers or spots in Argentina. Preferabbly the buenos aires area. I'm
      going in December and need to find somewhere to ride. Keep up the good
      work with thh website, and get back to me if you can.

      Aloha,

      ericm@...

    • Kerry Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 1999
        I will be out of the office observing the Thanksgiving Holidays, until Nov. 29. Feel free to contact me on my cell phone for emergencies or urgent issues. 801-319-6024

        Thanks,
        Kerry Brown