Re: [ksurfschool] kite surfing

  • Mark Frasier
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2000
      on 5/8/00 10:50 AM, whomper22@... at whomper22@... wrote:

      > I am looking for kite surfers around the ct area. I am very intrested
      > in the sport. I am starting business envolving kite surfing. It is
      > going to be a really hot sport in my area. I am also looking to
      > become a sails rep for kite surfing companys. I am just looking for
      > people to join the sport with

      You might want to ask your question on the NEKS mailing list. It's for
      kitesurfers in the Northeast US.

      Go to http://www.egroups.com/group/neks

      How far is Boston for you? There's a kite festival there this weekend and a
      couple/few kitesurfers will be there on Sunday. Write to me for details, if
      you wish.

      Mark Frasier
    • whomper22@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2000
        I am about two hours from boston thank you for the reply.

        jesse
      • Mark Frasier
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2000
          At 05:39 PM 05/08/2000 EDT, whomper22@... wrote:
          >I am about two hours from boston thank you for the reply.
          >
          >jesse

          No problem. I see you've got on the NEKS list - check out the messages that
          were posted there today about the WD40 race that's being held on the Cape.
          Have you seen much kitesurfing in person? That might be a good spot to
          check it out.
        • Dave Raue
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2000
            There are several of us in the area, I'm close to Stamford. You may also
            want to subscribe to New England Kitesurfing e-group, look for it on the
            egroups site. E-mail me for whatever specifics you're interested in.

            Dave

            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2000
              I am intrested in learnig how to do it, and intruducing it as a sport in the area. I think it would be an awsome busniss. I want to start an extreme shop where people can buy kite surfing equipment and learn how to do it. is there a place around here where I could learn how to kite surf. thank you jesse
            • whomper22@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , May 9, 2000
                sounds good thank you