kite surfing

  • whomper22@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2000
      I am looking for kite surfers around the ct area. I am very intrested
      in the sport. I am starting business envolving kite surfing. It is
      going to be a really hot sport in my area. I am also looking to
      become a sails rep for kite surfing companys. I am just looking for
      people to join the sport with
    • Mark Frasier
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2000
        on 5/8/00 10:50 AM, whomper22@... at whomper22@... wrote:

        > I am looking for kite surfers around the ct area. I am very intrested
        > in the sport. I am starting business envolving kite surfing. It is
        > going to be a really hot sport in my area. I am also looking to
        > become a sails rep for kite surfing companys. I am just looking for
        > people to join the sport with

        You might want to ask your question on the NEKS mailing list. It's for
        kitesurfers in the Northeast US.

        Go to http://www.egroups.com/group/neks

        How far is Boston for you? There's a kite festival there this weekend and a
        couple/few kitesurfers will be there on Sunday. Write to me for details, if
        you wish.

        Mark Frasier
      • whomper22@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2000
          I am about two hours from boston thank you for the reply.

          jesse
        • Mark Frasier
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2000
            At 05:39 PM 05/08/2000 EDT, whomper22@... wrote:
            >I am about two hours from boston thank you for the reply.
            >
            >jesse

            No problem. I see you've got on the NEKS list - check out the messages that
            were posted there today about the WD40 race that's being held on the Cape.
            Have you seen much kitesurfing in person? That might be a good spot to
            check it out.
          • Dave Raue
            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2000
              There are several of us in the area, I'm close to Stamford. You may also
              want to subscribe to New England Kitesurfing e-group, look for it on the
              egroups site. E-mail me for whatever specifics you're interested in.

              Dave

              Message 6 of 7 , May 9, 2000
                I am intrested in learnig how to do it, and intruducing it as a sport in the area. I think it would be an awsome busniss. I want to start an extreme shop where people can buy kite surfing equipment and learn how to do it. is there a place around here where I could learn how to kite surf. thank you jesse
              • whomper22@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , May 9, 2000
                  sounds good thank you