Re: [ksurfschool] seasmikize?

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001
      Rob May <ramay@...> wrote:

      > The line setup on the Seasmik seems much safer and easier to use, at least
      on paper. Will other kites work in this way, or does the kite configuration
      and bridle setup make this impossible?

      Other 4-line sleds (Naish, Wipika, ARC, etc.) will work that way, although
      they don't depower to the same degree. I've developed some good
      do-it-yourself systems, with photos & instructions of the "intermediate"
      model, as well as photos of the "expert" model (harder to release) in the
      files section of the kitesurf yahoo group under "Mel's Stuff". I don't yet
      have instructions for the "advanced" or "expert" models. Let me know if you
      have any questions about the systems.