FS: 6 C Quads, kitesurf board, 2 buggies, ice buggy kit

  • brockus@empire.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2001
      For sale:

      I need to liquidate some stuff:

      2 Peter Lynn Competition buggies, webbing seats, with tandem
      connector, $550

      Peter Lynn Ice Kit for Comp buggy, recently trued & sharpened,
      missing one nylon bushing, $200

      7'x18" Fox Hatteras, leash & homemade padded bag, recently had ding
      fixed by original shaper, good all-arounder, $375

      6 C-Quads, 2.2-10.5 in good to exc condition except for 3.2 which is
      in fair condition, custom cordura bag holds all 6 kites w/shoulder
      strap, several kitesurf & buggy linesets, handles, $900

      Above set of CQ's minus 4.2, one lineset, one pair handles, $700

      5.2m Sputnik 4, quadlined, Icarex P38, good condition, could stand to
      have some stalling tendencies tuned out but not bad as is, no lines,
      $110

      Skytiger hi15, right side stalls badly, otherwise in very good
      condition, 200/100 laserpro gold (I think) lineset & skytiger
      handles, $80

      Buyer pays shipping, COD.

      Send private mail for details as I don't monitor this list anymore.

      Thanks,
      Mark Frasier
      brockus@...