Re: [ksurfschool] used kites.......

  • k man
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27 9:20 PM
      Learning with a used kite is a good idea. Buy
      yourself a good used Naish or Wipika 2 line kite (you
      can convert to 4 lines at any time). The condition of
      the the kite is crucial. Ask about repairs, age of
      the kite, etc. Try to get a kite that is less than a
      year old if possible.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/