Looking contacts of kite/surfing school insurance co's...

  • uglyfredy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 7:52 AM
      I am reaching out to any other US retailer or operators of
      Kite/Surfing schools for the names or contacts of your insurance
      providers. I am in charge of a large action sports retail stores in
      NJ and I am looking for diferent quotes on coverage that would
      include instruction. I am aware of programs under PASA, WIPIKA and
      AKA ascociations and have taken advantage of some of there programs
      and courses, but I still wish to speak directly with an insurer that
      has experience provideing plans involeving our ascociated sports.
      Any insurance company names or phone numbers would be apreciated.
      Thanks FREDY

      Uglyfredy@a...
      Brave New World Surf Shops
      1208 Richmond Ave