(com) New Hana Crew ASYM Kite Boards Instock!! Packages!!

  • uglyfredy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2001
      We just got some hot new Hana Crew Kite boards in stock. These are
      the newest Asymetrical boards and the future of kiteboards!!

      Brave New World Kite Shops in Point Pleasant New Jersey, USA is
      looking to expand it kite business and we are reaching out to anyone
      in need of new or used gear!
      Send us your request! Uglyfredy@...

      Package deals available!
      Beginner videos!!
      Parts!!
      If you are looking for any NAISH, LIQUIDFORCE, SLINGSHOT, WIPIKA, DA
      KINE, LONGHORN BARS, HANA CREW, or NSI product, RIP CURL, O'NIELL
      wetsuits or equipment email me your wishes or give me a ring. We have
      a great selection of used and new equipment for beginners through
      advanced riders. Plus the biggest wetsuit selection in the USA.

      Now in stock, Naish TT Directional, ARX's and Airblast and
      Olry's!!
      Peace. FREDY.....

      Brave New World Kite Shops
      1208 Richmond Ave.
      Point Pleasant, NJ 08742
      732-899-8220 xt11 ask for FREDY
      Open
      Mon-Friday 10:00am-9:00pm
      Sat, 10:00am-8:00pm
      Sunday, 10:00am-6:00pm

      I will check this post but be sure to email me request directly!!!