www.kitesurfcam.com - Kitebeach Maui

  • Andy Heaton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2001
      At last.....we have the bugs ironed out and the self cleaning system working. It doesn't look like its snowing anymore with the salt spray hitting the lens in the strong winds. The lens is cleaned at 6am, 10am, Noon, 2pm, 3.30 and finally 5pm. I'll see how these setting go.

      Thanks to Board Shaper Karl Hill, here on Maui for volunteering his knowledge, motors, parts, and tools we used to build the system (he builds his own remote controlled helicopters and planes inbetween making kite, surf, windsurf board masterpieces).

      I have also pointed it more towards kitebeach itself. I think it's a better image, you get to see the pros, beginners and everyone else inbetween, doing and almost doing thing. Don't forget the local fisherman that occasionally hang out in the foreground on the lighter days and mornings, classic.

      Anyways, any feed back taken note of, camera angles features etc.

      So let me know your input if you have any and enjoy da view.

      Kite on
      Andy Heaton
      http://www.kitehigh.com

      LiteWAVE Designs in stock NOW.
      16m Airblasts IN STOCK NOW
      Wipika Free Air 2000 Kites 30% OFF
      KHaTT Twintips Available on Pre order, high demand!
      Ask about beginner custom package deals.

      Em: support@...
      Ph: 808 242 2956
      Cl: 808 250 KITE (5483)

    • Dwight & Jacky
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2001
        I love the camera Andy. I wish it could update more frequently, but how can I complain about something that sweet.

        Dwight