California Kitesurf School Opens for 2001 season
- I apologise in advance for the spam - but here goes.
This Saturday ASD begins their kitesurfing instruction program
for the 2001 season, see below.
Sign up at ASD this Saturday May 5th between 11am and 2pm
ASD is located in the San Francisco Bay Area just north of
------------------ Additional Info --------------------
ASD California Kitesurfing School
302 Lang Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Tel: (650) 348-8485
Fax: (650) 348-6696
* Course taught on WIPIKA equipment by a certified WIPIKA instructor.
* Training courses are conducted using the highest safety standards.
* You will receive a WIPIKITER certification card according to
your skill level.
Beginner kiteboard course - 2 half-days (6 hours total) $249 ++
Day 1 * Introduction to equipment inflating your kite,
* Safety rules know your rights on the water
* Flying principles the wind window
* Launching the kite from the beach with an assistant
* Using safety systems how to avoid accidents
* Body dragging the first step towards kiteboarding
* Launching the kite from the water principles & techniques
Day 2 * Pre-flight check things to look for before you
launch your kite
* Launching the kite solo i.e. without an assistant
* Kite Landing - assisted & solo
* Water start getting up on the board
* First tacks getting back to the beach
++ This is a special introductory rate