Epoxy repairs

  • pdrasnin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2001
      What is the best way to repair small cracks and dings on epoxy boards? Can
      you use 5-minute epoxy?
    • Inland Sea Windsurf Co
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2001
        You can use 5 minute epoxy, but you are better off with a longer setting
        epoxy and some kind of thickening agent like west 410-mircrolight.
        I mix it up like soft peanut butter and spread it on.

        Feel free to contact me if you need more info.

        Philip

        Philip Mann
        Inland Sea Windsurf Co.
        1-802-862-3847
        1-888-465-2632
        www.inlandsea.com
        www.kitesite.net

        What is the best way to repair small cracks and dings on epoxy boards? Can
        you use 5-minute epoxy?

      • Dwight & Jacky
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2001
          Marine Tex is easiest to repair small dings with. Any boating store would
          have it.