RE: [ksurfschool] Cold water danger!

  • Anton Potgieter
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2001
      This has happened to me before when falling waterskiing - the water pressure
      pushed water right into my ear, and I dived under and the only way I knew
      which way to swim (in dark river water) was by going towards the light. I
      was TOTALLY disorientated, and had to be helped into the boat. IMHO
      extremely dangerous.

      Most of the guys I kitesurf with however wear helmets, a very recommended
      practice, and this should protect you from this happening ...

      Regards,
      Anton.