RE: [ksurfschool] land practice?

  • Farnsworth, Kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      I have done some practice on land with some smaller traction kites. A 9.0
      is a mighty big kite to fly on land. I recommend bringing another person to
      hold you down on the ground. Don't even think about flying in gusty
      conditions with that size of kite unless you are in the water. Good luck
      and be careful.