Re: [ksurfschool] Wakeboards

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2001
      I wouldn't recommend it, unless you are already and expert or pro
      wakeboarder.

      Dwight

    • info@xkites.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2001
        -Dex

        If you can already get up and cruise on a directional, there's no
        real reason to stay on one. I'm not really familiar with that
        particular wakeboard, but I assume its pretty small...so you would
        probably be better off on something a little bigger. But now that
        you've already got it, I would take off the bindings and put
        footstraps on the board. Then go out and ride it and see how it
        feels. If its too squirly get back on your directional for a couple
        of weeks(or if you've got access take a wakeboarding lesson, why not?)
        , then try it again. Riding a wakeboard is a little different than a
        directional, but its the best way to take your riding to the next
        level. AND no jibes :) Hope this helps,

        jeff