Wakeboards

  • padiday@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 2:32 AM
      I'm pretty new to Kiteboarding, I'm using a Wipika 11.5 Freeair with
      a big directional board. I've the chance to buy a secondhand Liquid
      Force Trip 33 wakeboard with bindings, at a good price. Is there any
      point to my buying a board like this, given my newbie status, or
      should I stay clear? Any advice?
      Cheers
      Dex
    • Dwight & Jacky
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 3:09 AM
        I wouldn't recommend it, unless you are already and expert or pro
        wakeboarder.

        Dwight

      • info@xkites.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 4:56 PM
          -Dex

          If you can already get up and cruise on a directional, there's no
          real reason to stay on one. I'm not really familiar with that
          particular wakeboard, but I assume its pretty small...so you would
          probably be better off on something a little bigger. But now that
          you've already got it, I would take off the bindings and put
          footstraps on the board. Then go out and ride it and see how it
          feels. If its too squirly get back on your directional for a couple
          of weeks(or if you've got access take a wakeboarding lesson, why not?)
          , then try it again. Riding a wakeboard is a little different than a
          directional, but its the best way to take your riding to the next
          level. AND no jibes :) Hope this helps,

          jeff