Re: [ksurfschool] land practice?great idea!!!!

  • kevin patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2000
      hey there,
      Its how I learned b4 getting in the water...
      I think that on land you have only the kite to worry about and this allows
      you to concentrate on kite-control without the added burden of hazards,
      water and boards....It also gives you a good feel for the power window...
      Remember that on land you are"glued down" so to speak and so it gets way
      tiring, way fast. Once you break that friction , either body dragging or
      boarding you are flowing with the force and it will take substantially
      less effort to "hold on".
      Anyway...have fun but BE SAFE......(-:

      http://im.yahoo.com/
    • kevin patrick