Re: [ksurfschool] Valve on Naish kite keeps popping to the inside

  • kevin patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      We also have this problem on 2 of the bladders
      (naisheAR5 9.5)....ours however stays popped out once
      the bladder is fully inflated. I assume that the
      pressure inside the bladder has a lot to dio with
      this...But it is a hassle while filling with air as
      readjusting the nipple usually causes the air to be
      lost...I have solved the problem by holding it out
      with my fingers until the pressure builds up...
      I do think that the type valve Naish have used seems
      like beachball technology. ( inflatable boats use far
      better valve systems and Naish should consider a
      better, more user friendly type.)

      http://im.yahoo.com/