chill out

  • kevin patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2000
      so what......the web is FULL of ads and banners...why
      should this egroup be any different?
      I, personally dont care for the amount of
      commercialization on the web but I accept that its
      what makes the world go round(sic!)----$$$$

      So...lets quit whining and get stoked on kites and big
      air...
      I need a reel for a naish AR 5, 9.5....anyone gotta
      used or demo model for sale?

      keep boarding all
      kevin

      http://click.egroups.com/1/3014/6/_/60094/_/956863863/