Changing Free Air 2 line to 4 line

  • jdeane@retemail.es
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 11:08 AM
      Can anyone tell me about how to convert a 2 line bar to 4 line for
      Free Airs? I understand the depower lines go directly to the
      harness. Is this right? If so, what do you use to connect the lines
      to the harness hook? Are there any websites that show this? One
      other thing, do the front lines have to be exactly the same length as
      the back lines?
      Cheers
      JD