Re: [ksurfschool] [Fwd: ReelBar Kite Control Bar]

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2000
      Chris Peters wrote:

      > What the hell is this? I would hope we will keep this newsgroup to
      > kitesurfing topics, and not post ads and junk email.

      A few points:

      1- It looks like your emailer did not receive the forwarded email. Click
      http://www.egroups.com/message/ksurfschool/132?&start=104 to view the "whole" original message.
      Please let me know (private email is better) if any other people having the same problem receiving
      the forwarded email.

      2- Since we are using Egroups' "free" service, they insert random ads automatically at the end of
      each message.

      3- To encourage people to participate, one of the policy of this mailing list is: "the atmosphere of
      the group should be casual and laid-back", so it would be nice to be relax while composing email to
      send to the group. Thanks ....