Re: [Fwd: [cankitesurf] The biggest Ram Air wing onmarket.]

  • cglazier@home.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2001
      Has anybody seen or flown this monster. I can't find it on their
      website. And I have been waiting a year for their big New Wave 11
      which Michel keeps saying is "coming soon".

      Chris G

    • Remtgnow@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2001
        hey dave,
        I'm in Hatteras.
        72 degs yes and fle a 9m CA. perfect.
        Warm enough already for no booties and 2 days more of sun and it will be
        shorties!
        I'll report all good stuff.
        Phil B