Re: [ksurfschool] [Fwd: [cankitesurf] The biggest Ram Air wing onmarket.]

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2001
      I figure that 2 9+'s would make about 14m or so. One 9+ and 2 7.5's would be
      even bigger. I'll post progress as it occurs (if any). Gotta figure out
      how foilmaker would handle the bridles.

      -D
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2001
        <hungvu@...> wrote:

        > P.S., holding an 8' bar sounds too much like holding a windsurfing boom;
        > try to use handles if you can; big foils prefer handles ...

        Or a bar with brake doublers/crossed front lines.

        Mel
      • cglazier@home.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2001
          Has anybody seen or flown this monster. I can't find it on their
          website. And I have been waiting a year for their big New Wave 11
          which Michel keeps saying is "coming soon".

          Chris G

        • Remtgnow@AOL.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2001
            hey dave,
            I'm in Hatteras.
            72 degs yes and fle a 9m CA. perfect.
            Warm enough already for no booties and 2 days more of sun and it will be
            shorties!
            I'll report all good stuff.
            Phil B