Re: [ksurfschool] Need help as usual

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2001
      The quick solution is to take the bar and lines from your 11.5 Naish and fly
      the Air Blast with it. With the bridle removed and your Naish set-up, it
      should fly perfect. From there you can analyze what you did wrong with the
      Air Blast bar, lines, or bridle. To solve a problem it's best to eliminate
      the possibilities one at a time.

      Dwight