Need help as usual

  • jankie@indosat.net.id
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2001
      Dear friends,
      once again from Bali we ask help!!!!!!!
      I friend of mine after many weeks of dreaming got his new kite Wipika
      Airblast 11,8......
      But now we can't make it fly!!! already the last few days we had
      condition of 8 - 10 knots that suppose to be enought as I was already
      moving with my naish AR5 11,5...
      But the airblast don't want to go up,,,, my friend try to work on the
      central loop line but when finally after fighteen the kite go the
      neutral zone it just collapse and come down....
      We already try yesterday to take out the reverse launch system and we
      went for the normal system with the 4 lines but still the same.....
      Can some one give us some direction please....
      Bye Jankie
    • Dwight & Jacky
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2001
        The quick solution is to take the bar and lines from your 11.5 Naish and fly
        the Air Blast with it. With the bridle removed and your Naish set-up, it
        should fly perfect. From there you can analyze what you did wrong with the
        Air Blast bar, lines, or bridle. To solve a problem it's best to eliminate
        the possibilities one at a time.

        Dwight