looking for a place to stay in Hatteras

  • ace@planety.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 4:50 PM
      Anybody have space the week of April 21 to 28? I'm looking for a spot
      just for me.
    • Dave Raue
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 5:09 PM
        Dude!!

        I think you're in luck!!. I'm down at that very time sharing a house with 3
        other guys. It's in Avon, usual deal with wraparound decks, right on the
        sound, etc etc. Somebody bailed and we need more people. E-mail me
        privately and I can give you details. theraves@...

        -Dave