Twintip?

  • Fredrik Hindsberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 7:26 AM

      Hello hello...

      I´m planning om buying a twintip board, and can´t reallt decide which one. I am a bit restricted concerning the price, and have noticed that the

      Bic Airflow 215Bic Airflow 215

      is not that expensive. They wrote something about it in Kitesurf Magazine a little while ago, but I have somehow lost it...

      If anyone have tried it, or know anything about it, I would be very glad to hear from you! And of course, if you want to recommend anything else in the board-jungle, you are very welcome!

      Regards,

      Fredrik, SWEDEN