[ksurfschool] wipika sewing

  • Thorbjørn Brøndum
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 1999
      Hello everybody

      one of my friends want's to sew a kite by himself, and have asked me for
      some "sewing plans" (?).

      I have the plans og the C-QUAD, but if any of you have some plans of a
      wipika or something else i'm very interrested.

      I know that there would be some problems with the ballons. But my friend is
      very inovative, and will very surely figure something out.

      Hope you can help my.

      Fly high ...

      Thorbjørn