Jan BlæsildJan BlæsildJan BlæsildJan BlæsildJan Blæsild [ksurfschool] Reelb

  • Jan Blæsild
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2000
      Jan is no longer with Midt Marketing. Please remove him from your mailinglist.
      Thank you.Jan is no longer with Midt Marketing. Please remove him from your mailinglist.
      Thank you.Jan is no longer with Midt Marketing. Please remove him from your mailinglist.
      Thank you.Jan is no longer with Midt Marketing. Please remove him from your mailinglist.
      Thank you.Jan is no longer with Midt Marketing. Please remove him from your mailinglist.
      Thank you.After windsurfing for 15 years I had my first go at kitesurfing in Egypt last March. It was excellent and now I am back in the UK and excited to keep learning.

      I wonder what my local (conservative) sailors are going to make of someone kitesurfing!

      I have a real hesitation though. In Egypt we always launched with the kite at the far edge of the window. This is fine if you have 50m of open beach - not so easy when the shore is covered in boats. The reelbar sounds like an excellent solution but how does it work? Can someone explain or re-direct me to a site with instructions. Many thanks
      Andrew

      Now the best and coolest websites come right to you based on your unique interests. eTour.com is surfing without searching. And, it's FREE!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/3013/6/_/60094/_/956776790/

      If you love your Mother...
      Click Here
      http://click.egroups.com/1/3653/6/_/60094/_/956777539/

      WIN A $5,000 SHOPPING SPREE FROM RESPOND.COM
      Just make a request, and you'll be automatically entered to win!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/3577/6/_/60094/_/956778570/

      Make music with anyone, anywhere, through FREE Internet
      recording studio software. FREE software download!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/3734/6/_/60094/_/956778703/

      http://click.egroups.com/1/3577/6/_/60094/_/956778995/