Kitesurfing contest format questions????

  • uglyfredy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2001
      The shop I run, BRAVE NEW WORLD KITE SHOPS, in NJ, is thinking of
      throwing a freestyle kite contest in July. We are interested to hear
      how the contest portion of a kite contest would be run? So if anyone
      has been in one before or seen how heats or such are set up I would
      like to hear from you. Email me with your responses...

      We have plenty of sponsors, Wipika, Naish, Liquidforce, Slingshot. Da
      Kine, O'neill, Rip Curl, all are interested in providing support. We
      are even thinking about doing some intro or basics classes for non
      believers on the beach. Any ideas on what would make it more
      interesting or attractive to active Kite surfers would be great
      feedback. Thanks. FREDY
      UGLYFREDY@...

      Brave New World Kite Shops
      1208 Richmond Ave.