Jan Blæsild [ksurfschool] Reelbars - gotta be the way to go

  • Jan Blæsild
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2000
      Jan is no longer with Midt Marketing. Please remove him from your mailinglist.
      Thank you.After windsurfing for 15 years I had my first go at kitesurfing in Egypt last March. It was excellent and now I am back in the UK and excited to keep learning.

      I wonder what my local (conservative) sailors are going to make of someone kitesurfing!

      I have a real hesitation though. In Egypt we always launched with the kite at the far edge of the window. This is fine if you have 50m of open beach - not so easy when the shore is covered in boats.
      The reelbar sounds like an excellent solution but how does it work? Can someone explain or re-direct me to a site with instructions.
      Many thanks
      Andrew

      Now the best and coolest websites come right to you based on your unique interests. eTour.com is surfing without searching. And, it's FREE!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/3013/6/_/60094/_/956776790/