Reelbars - gotta be the way to go

  • andrew@familyblee.freeserve.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 12:19 PM
      After windsurfing for 15 years I had my first go at kitesurfing in
      Egypt last March. It was excellent and now I am back in the UK and
      excited to keep learning.

      I wonder what my local (conservative) sailors are going to make of
      someone kitesurfing!

      I have a real hesitation though. In Egypt we always launched with the
      kite at the far edge of the window. This is fine if you have 50m of
      open beach - not so easy when the shore is covered in boats.

      The reelbar sounds like an excellent solution but how does it work?
      Can someone explain or re-direct me to a site with instructions.

      Many thanks
      Andrew