The Amazing EX's 6.0 m2

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 3:31 PM
      I flew and tried to tune the new Concept Air opened-cell EX's 6.0 m2
      today in light wind and amazed with its handling, power and smooth form
      while flying.

      when the kite is flying, it's just so fast and has no wrinkle at all in
      its shape and that is amazing as I have yet flown any foil with such a
      smooth form.

      No wonder Michel at Concept air claimed that he reached 134 km/h
      kiteskiing with EX's!

      Raphael Salles used to win kitesurfing races with the opened-cell EX's
      in the early days of kitesurfing. Too bad they don't have that type of
      competition anymore (I guess kitesurfers don't want to go fast!)

      I still need to play with the new EX's more to really find its true
      potential.