Stoked on Kitesurfing

  • cobblessa@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 1:37 PM
      This sport rules!!!! Have access to a AR5 9.5 Naish......
      Seeing as though I'm only 160lbs ,this is way overpowered for me but
      a total blast anyway....
      Spent a few sessions on the sand at the local beach in 10 - 15 k
      winds.....got to feel a bit of the power but I never really
      appreciated its awsome strength until this past weekend...

      Went to Lake Mead,outside Las Vegas, and it was howling.....20-25
      knots and 2ft windswell!!!! nuff said...WE were launching off a boat
      and doing amazing bodydrags.....barefoot-kite-skiing...no kidding...
      We have yet to get up on our custom ,converted 7'2" surfboard....
      Taking it slow and easy...

      Do you have any info on the reels. This sounds like a sure thing for
      boatlaunching as we were having all kinds of tangles and twisted
      lines...
      appreciated it much...
      keep the faith
      kevin and troy