Re: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 237

  • Peter S. Halt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2001
      I completely agree with that. The 2.2 is a perfect size to fly off the
      bridles with 4 line handles.
      Its wind range by varying line lengths is 15 mph to winds so high I needed
      my emergency brake on to keep from my 4 door VW GT from being pushed
      downwind. I couldn't get out of my car until
      2 friends with trucks made a windblock so I could set up my rig. Gusts over
      50mph, but on skis
      its just smooth acceleration. You can almost completely depower it on the
      bridles by letting the trailing edge flap parallel to the wind. You still
      have the problem of the wind blowing you downwind without the kite though.
      : )
      Peter