Re: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 230

  • Peter Halt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2001
      Fortunately it was 35 degrees, wind chill to -20.
      Something about fighting to stay on the ground
      was keeping me plenty warm.
      I wasn't cold at all until I stopped
      and tried to pack my c-quads. I ended up coiling them
      up in the car until I could go home and warm up.

      _

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/