Going into the water

  • Carlos Reoyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2000
      Hi!
      I'm new to this group. I was flying a Cquad during few month and now
      I will goin to move to kite surf.
      I want to know if this kite is really water relaunchable? I mean in
      the ocean not the shore.
      Should I buy another kite for kite surf?
      If I would like to use a bar, should be the one that is sell for this
      kite or I can use any other 4 lines bar?

      ps. I'm from PR if some of you come here for vacation contact me to
      do these sport.

      e-mail titoreo@...