Re: [ksurfschool] Wipika 5.0 Windrange?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 4:54 AM
      Mike,

      I am 125 lbs and was riding a larger FOne 230 board, I used the Wipika
      Classic in 12 - 22 knots (I used the "offline power control" method by
      changing to a different line length 20 - 40 m for different conditions).

      Given the wind we have in Canada, and his weigh, your friend is better
      off with a larger kite (and probably a larger board)

      Hung.