Naish 7.0 or 9.0

  • holl@powerup.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2000
      I want to learn how to kitesurf. I plan to use my kite in 8-15 knots,
      as I will stick to windsurfing above this. This is within the quoted
      wind range of both the 7.0 and 9.0 Naish kites. I weigh approx 80 kg.
      Which size would be easier to learn on in these light winds, the more
      powerful 9.0 or the (? easier to use) 7.0.

      Holger