[ksurfschool] S american kitesurfing

  • Eric May
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 1999
      Hello,

          Cool website for the coolest sport. I'm hooked and really stoked on flying as much as I can. My question is does anyone know any ksurfers or spots in Argentina. Preferabbly the buenos aires area. I'm going in December and need to find somewhere to ride. Keep up the good work with thh website, and get back to me if you can.

                                                                                                  Aloha,
                                                                                                  ericm@...
    • Mark Frasier
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 1999
        At 12:02 PM 11/20/99 -0800, you wrote:
        > Hello, Cool website for the coolest sport. I'm hooked and really
        >stoked on flying as much as I can. My question is does anyone know any
        >ksurfers or spots in Argentina. Preferabbly the buenos aires area. I'm
        >going in December and need to find somewhere to ride. Keep up the good work
        >with thh website, and get back to me if you can.

        Hi there,

        Try subscribing to kitesurf@onelist.com and asking there. I seem to
        remember one guy who's based in Argentina. Good luck!

        Mark Frasier
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 1999
          Eric,

          Try
          maggio <maggio@...>

          He was looking to buy a kite. He probably has done some research about
          kitesurfing in Argentina.

          Hung.

          "eric may" <eric-@...> wrote:
          original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool/?start=11
          > Hello,
          >
          > Cool website for the coolest sport. I'm hooked and really stoked
          on flying as much as I can. My question is does anyone know any
          ksurfers or spots in Argentina. Preferabbly the buenos aires area. I'm
          going in December and need to find somewhere to ride. Keep up the good
          work with thh website, and get back to me if you can.

          Aloha,

          ericm@...

        • Kerry Brown
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 1999
            I will be out of the office observing the Thanksgiving Holidays, until Nov. 29. Feel free to contact me on my cell phone for emergencies or urgent issues. 801-319-6024

            Thanks,
            Kerry Brown