[ksurfschool] Re: SV: rewiev on boards

  • Thorbjørn Brøndum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2000
      Well it would be great if I had the possibilty to try some boards but, the surf shop manager that Have the only surf shop in my area, is a really asshole and he wont let people try the equipment before buying it, therefore it would be great if I could get some comment from you, or someone else or maybe if a magazine would or had maded a rewiev guide on some kiteboards.

      -Thorbjørn, Denmark