[ksurfschool] Re: SV: Sv: Kitesurf Boards

  • Thorbjørn Brøndum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2000
      hello

      would you send the dimension to me too ;-)
      i have newer tried to make my own board and know very little about this and would like to have a "flying start" in shaping my own board, therefor it would be great if you would send me some guiding dimension.

      if you have several different board sizes it would be great if you send one in the size 215cm or bigger.

      i have seen a program where it was possible to store your own shapes, dont remember the name but i can find it again, maybe you could send a document for a similiar program and then i could print it at my office.

      -thorbjørn, denmark